cohealth has a culture of learning and continuous professional development throughout the organisation and as such, there are a number of opportunities for placements in a variety of services and program areas. These include Mental Health, Health Promotion and Social Work.
cohealth provides services for:
• Local communities
• Refugees and asylum seekers
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• People at risk of harm associated with alcohol and drug use
• Families and young people at risk
• Disadvantaged and disenfranchised people
• People with or at risk of chronic disease
• People with or at risk of mental illness or poor mental health
• Older people with complex needs
• People who are, or are at risk of being, homeless.
If you are interested in applying for a student placement at cohealth, please complete the Expression of Interest Form and send to:
7 Chester Street, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
or return via email
If you have any queries regarding student placements, please contact the HR Support Officer on 9377 7111 or the above e-mail.
Note: cohealth will only accept applications from students where there is support from a fieldwork or placement supervisor.
Once an application form has been received, it will be forwarded to the relevant program area. You will be notified only if there is an opportunity for a placement. Please bare in mind that at certain times of the year, there can be an increase in requests for placements and it may take up to three or four weeks to be notified of an outcome. As this is case, please ensure that you leave enough time to allow for this prior to your placement commencing.
If there is a suitable placement opportunity, the relevant managers will contact you and invite you for an interview to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept any Psychology placements.