When a client visits the medical practice for the first time they are initially meet by the clinic nurse. The clinic nurse discusses any issues with the client and starts the client’s assessment in preparation for the doctor (GP).
An appointment with the clinic nurse will take approximately 15 minutes, followed by 30 minutes with the GP.
Emergency and urgent presentations
The clinics nurses also to provides an acute assessment of emergency, sick clients and help GPs.
* Carmen Bullen - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
* Melissa Lambrou - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
* Kim Ziegler - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
* Darren Tyrrell - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
* Jean Elkington - Monday to Friday